Roark's Sporks
A collaborative Photoblog by different people of different races in different places with different graces... tying shoelaces.

Librarious


Librarious, originally uploaded by Sporking Roark.

Location: State Library of Vicrotia, Melbourne

I bumped into a bunch of friends while taking this shot. They were very amused but too embarrassed to stick around and quickly retreated to the sanctum of the library.

Sorry about the lack of posting over the past week. My iPhoto died when Apple's tech support suggested I reinstall my OS. Thankfully it was just a fried graphics card rathar than a software issue. After much reinstalling and updating I'm back with a full library of photos again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like this photo?

feedburner

Subscribe for Email Updates too

Photos about...

You may like this


Thoughts

© All rights reserved.
See specific image host (eg flickr.com) for any applicable Creative Commons licensing details.

Blogs We Like