Roark's Sporks
A collaborative Photoblog by different people of different races in different places with different graces... tying shoelaces.

Mixed messages


Mixed messages, originally uploaded by Sporking Roark.

Location: QV, Melbourne

Confused?

This is a real sign in the QV shopping centre. You know, the type of sign that makes it easy to find where you want to go, maybe.

Today is a monumentious day. Why you ask? Because this is site is no longer about only my photos. Yes, thats right. We now have, wait for it... multiple posters! Yay, something I have desired for a long time has come to pass! (I think it was mentioned in the first post here)

Well, if you too would like to be a part of this mayhem then drop me a line. Who knows, we might be able to totally 'geek out' and go on trans-global-photo-assignments.

Oh joy!

1 comments:

Yups I'm super confused :S
I need to get to L1 but have no idea how.
Please help!!


Post a Comment

Like this photo?

feedburner

Subscribe for Email Updates too

Photos about...

You may like this


Thoughts

© All rights reserved.
See specific image host (eg flickr.com) for any applicable Creative Commons licensing details.

Blogs We Like