Roark's Sporks
A collaborative Photoblog by different people of different races in different places with different graces... tying shoelaces.

Who rules who?


Who rules who?, originally uploaded by Sporking Roark.

Location: Kumgang Mountain, DPR (North) Korea.

Taken while on a guided hike through the mountains this photo really captures how small I, indeed all the hikers and our guides, felt. Were were dwarfed by the sheer size of the mountain, often is seemed to enclose us on all sides. Even the limitless sky seemed to be in the mountain's palm.

Humans think we rule the world. Perhaps not.

If I was ever going to print a photo the size of a billboard this would be it. Not because it's photographically stunning (the colours are a bit bland to be honest) but just so you could get a feel for just how insignificant we humans are in this big world.



who owns who crop 2
3 comments:

Indeed I like the photo and I totally agree on just how insignificant we humans are in this big world. We never ruled the world we just learnt to adapt to it. Most of all, I believe there is God behind all of these great things who created'em all.


I like your idea. Whenever we see all natures, we can feel God's grace around us.


WoW! Not only would I feel insignificant, but scared to death to take this hike! I love the outdoors, but I am not sure my nerves could handle this one.

Great shots as always.


Post a Comment

Like this photo?

feedburner

Subscribe for Email Updates too

Photos about...

You may like this


Thoughts

© All rights reserved.
See specific image host (eg flickr.com) for any applicable Creative Commons licensing details.

Blogs We Like