Roark's Sporks
A collaborative Photoblog by different people of different races in different places with different graces... tying shoelaces.

Twilight Footprints


Twilight Footprints, originally uploaded by Sporking Roark.

Location: Torquay, Victoria, Australia

On a pleasant stroll that spanned a couple of Torquay's front beaches. This was my first real holiday after coming back from Daegu, Korea. Sure I went to The Philippines but this trip was the first time in years that I actually reached a state of total relaxation.

Well it's time to share some of my photographs in a more effective way than on facebook and Biff suggested that I make a photoblog. The photos will be hosted from Flickr so as to make viewing larger sizes, and general geeking-out, easier. I don't mind people ripping off my photos provided that there a link back to this blog or my flickr page.


Feedback & Comments are encouraged. I don't claim to be the most experienced photo blogger out there, so any tips would help.


Enjoy,
Roark.

3 comments:

feichang piaoliang!


Er, is Feichang Piaoliang a Chinese designer?
How does that relate to this post, lol!?


it means very beautiful


Post a Comment

Like this photo?

feedburner

Subscribe for Email Updates too

Photos about...

You may like this


Thoughts

© All rights reserved.
See specific image host (eg flickr.com) for any applicable Creative Commons licensing details.

Blogs We Like