Roark's Sporks
A collaborative Photoblog by different people of different races in different places with different graces... tying shoelaces.

Roark starts sharing his Sporks

Hi this is Roark and welcome to Roark's Sporks where I share my photographs and, hopefully, you will be able to do the same.

Living in a different country gave me a great opportunity to learn how to use my then-newly purchased camera as I captured everything in my world from the mundane to the exceptionally spectacular. These moments gradually filled up my computer, and continue to do so, but just sat there occupying data storage space and precious little more. Well, our mothers always taught us to share, and we all love our mothers, so I'm sharing now and hope you do too. Be it sharing a comment or opinion, or adding photographs please feel free as that is what this is all about.

Oh any by the way, its' pronounced 'Raw-k.' or 로크. Other ways to write Roark will be added for posterity. 
I'm not entirely sure shat a spork is and how to define it.

Lets Share,
Roark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like this photo?

feedburner

Subscribe for Email Updates too

Photos about...

You may like this


Thoughts

© All rights reserved.
See specific image host (eg flickr.com) for any applicable Creative Commons licensing details.

Blogs We Like