Roark's Sporks
A collaborative Photoblog by different people of different races in different places with different graces... tying shoelaces.

Three Women


Three Women, originally uploaded by ǝıɥɔıɹ ƃuıʌɐɹ.

I wish I could remember where this was taken. Somewhere in Melbourne yes, but the name of the street completely escapes me. Perhaps it's one of those poor nameless alleyways, in which case the seasonal street art probably serves both aesthetic and navigational purposes.

What I do remember is that this was a jolly fun day where a friend and I wandered through the CBD for hours with cameras frequently glued to our faces.
Good times.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Like this photo?

feedburner

Subscribe for Email Updates too

Photos about...

You may like this


Thoughts

© All rights reserved.
See specific image host (eg flickr.com) for any applicable Creative Commons licensing details.

Blogs We Like