Roark's Sporks
A collaborative Photoblog by different people of different races in different places with different graces... tying shoelaces.

Dorks


Dorks, originally uploaded by ǝıɥɔıɹ ƃuıʌɐɹ.

Wedding days tend to make me go all silly. I think such nonsence results from being cooped up in a suit for too long. Goodness knows what I'll be liable to do when it's my turn.

Ripponlea, Australia

Oh, and I just found my camera's battery charger which had mysteriously fallen behind my sofa. Alas, no AWOL socks were to be found but I should be back shooting again now. Just in time to miss the last of Autumn's sunny days, pity. Yay for odd socks too.

4 comments:

Oh goodness, I'm in love! That car is just too cute!


Aw shucks, thanks Debbie.
Oh, the car...
*sigh*


Nice work on the new site design! I love this pic...makes me want to be drunk at a wedding.


Drunk at a wedding = Embarrassment
Too many cameras around to catch evidence.


Post a Comment

Like this photo?

feedburner

Subscribe for Email Updates too

Photos about...

You may like this


Thoughts

© All rights reserved.
See specific image host (eg flickr.com) for any applicable Creative Commons licensing details.

Blogs We Like