Roark's Sporks
A collaborative Photoblog by different people of different races in different places with different graces... tying shoelaces.

Tomatos on the sink


Tomatos on the sink, originally uploaded by Raving Richie.

My housemate is a chef and has some super sharp knives. The first slice of this tomato was done mid air samirai style. Yes, the tomato was mid air, not me.

I'm not quite happy with the depth of field in this one but was too hungry to drag out the tripod. It was just too dark indoors and I was pushing my camera for every stop of speed I could get while maintaining a decent DOF. I ended up settling for f4.8 and 1/30th while resting the camera on the dish rack. It's at times like these I long for low noise & hi ISO, a la the Nikon D700.

Oh well, time for lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like this photo?

feedburner

Subscribe for Email Updates too

Photos about...

You may like this


Thoughts

© All rights reserved.
See specific image host (eg flickr.com) for any applicable Creative Commons licensing details.

Blogs We Like