Roark's Sporks
A collaborative Photoblog by different people of different races in different places with different graces... tying shoelaces.

Canada Sparkling



Canada Sparkling, originally uploaded by tj_goertz.

Hey fellow photogs,
I'm one of the new photobloggers Rich has invited to this lovely blog. I'm from Toronto, Canada and met Richard one fateful night in a noraebang in Korea. That's my story.
Now on to the photo - Early in the morning while icefishing in Carnarvon, Ontario, I looked outside our little cottage and saw the light beaming right into these tiny little icicles. Magic ensued.

1 comments:

Sweet photo.
Though solid water it definitely reminds me of my days of playing with molten metals.
If the light just bouncing off small dirt particles or is the iron roof somehow melting?

Ah noraebang nights.

Wow, Ontario really is a world away from Victoria, Australia. A good part of our state has been on fire for the past week and here you are ice fishing. Has anyone taken photos of the bushfires? I feel an photo excursion coming on.


Post a Comment

Like this photo?

feedburner

Subscribe for Email Updates too

Photos about...

You may like this


Thoughts

© All rights reserved.
See specific image host (eg flickr.com) for any applicable Creative Commons licensing details.

Blogs We Like