Roark's Sporks
A collaborative Photoblog by different people of different races in different places with different graces... tying shoelaces.

And then there were three!




I'm not sure if I'm completely happy with this one yet.
But I think I was rushing to put something up, I hate having empty accounts :P
Its a good idea having a photoblog, and it may even be something that helps me go out and shoot more. Stupid work always getting in the way!
This photo has been done before, but I liked the idea, so I wanted to give it a go, I do like my macro! :P
1 comments:

Congrats on your first post. Sweet macro action.
You've got some serious Photoshop skills too. I've got to learn how to wrangle that some day.

I too hope this photoblog does inspire you to go out an shoot a little more. It certainly has for me.


Post a Comment

Like this photo?

feedburner

Subscribe for Email Updates too

Photos about...

You may like this


Thoughts

© All rights reserved.
See specific image host (eg flickr.com) for any applicable Creative Commons licensing details.

Blogs We Like